Crown Captive Insurance Co Inc., Operates as an insurance company. The Company offers vehicle insurance services. Crown Captive Insurance serves customers in the State of District of Columbia.
COMPANY OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
The Company was organized under the laws of the District of Columbia, incorporated on March 6, 2001, and commenced business on June 29, 2001. The Company is licensed to write any vehicle for hire or any substitute vehicle for hire in the District of Columbia. The commercial automobile liability coverage for taxicabs provides minimum responsibility limits of $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident for bodily injury and $10,000 per accident for property damage.
We value your safety.
How to Report a Vehicle Insurance Claim:
As soon as possible, report your claim to us—simply by calling 202-588-1214 or on our online form.
A claims representative will contact you – generally by the- end of the business day – to answer your questions and We’ll ask you some initial questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
- We schedule an inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you have., what’s covered or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- We’ll inspect your vehicle’s damage and provide an estimate for repairs.
- We’ll help you arrange vehicle repair service & towing if you need it.
- If you need a rental car, your claims representative can make arrangements for you.
- Your rental may be covered depending on your policy coverage and the circumstances of your claim.